Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Wonderland

It's a winter wonderland outside this morning. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and there's a layer of frosty ice over every branch and twig on the trees outside. Beautiful. Hold on -- for you, I'll pop outside in my PJs for a photo...

Brrr! OK, two things: it's even prettier than it looks through the window,

so pretty!

and there's holly out there! I think it's holly:

Holly? Is that you?

We watched a very good Dutch movie, called Karakter, on TV last night. It had the most amazing, despicable villain.

Hmm, where do I go from there? I have no idea. Uh... I made a pie last night! Did you know that you can buy a pie crust, and cherry-cranberry pie filling in a can, and put them together (with a fancy lattice pattern on the top), and bake a pie in half an hour? Crazy! Feels like cheating, but... pie!

No comments: