Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Untitled

I finally got around to watching Lost on TV tonight. I had no idea what was going on -- Where are they? Who are they? -- but I will continue to watch, because Charlie Salinger is on it, for pete's sake! I didn't know! If I had known Charlie Salinger was on it, I would've gotten cable back in September! Why didn't anyone tell me?

I have a question I'd like to put out to the universe: why are people wearing toques with little brims on them? These are not cool.

The powdery snow has been blowing around, and there were huge drifts in our driveway today. To get out, I had to drive on the lawn. Shh, don't tell my landlord. The wind has already covered my tracks, so this is just between us, OK?

By the way, Miss Bea loves the farmhouse. Thank you for asking. She hasn't been out much, because it's so cold, but with all this space, she doesn't seem to mind being inside. And she adores the fireplace. There has been lots of stretching out and rolling around in front of the fire. Aww. And lots of tearing up and down the stairs in the middle of the night. Whee!

No comments: