Sunday, September 12, 2004

Photos, baby

Remember wa-a-ay back in August when I went on a vacation to Malaysia? And I took a pair of socks with me to knit? Well, I knit them:

les ringels

I love this yarn: Regia mini-ringel (4-ply sock weight wool/polyamid) in colour 5343 [colour number originally written was wrong]. I knit these toe-up on a 2mm circular needle with a six-point afterthought heel. I think the afterthought heel is the way to go with these narrow stripes, since the pattern doesn't get messed up and the heel ends up looking good. I even managed to match this pair -- I just wanted to see if I could, really. You can click here to see how well they match. Thank you, thank you very much.

Bea likes to sleep on my lap when I'm sitting at the computer, but she doesn't even mind when I get tired of that and push her off. She just finds a new spot.

Bea's got my back.

No comments: