Thursday, November 09, 2006

NaNoStopIt!

You are killing me! I find myself with a spare half hour, I open my BlogLines, and there are 80 gajillion new posts that I haven't read, because you've pledged to write every day! There's your blog, on my list, its name in bold, the number of unread posts going from 1 to 2 to 3, and frankly, I can't take the pressure. So just stop it right now.

Oh, and the comments about my ugly socks? So hilarious. I obviously didn't need to worry that everyone would try to make me feel better! I love it when comments make me laugh, and it pleases me that my socks made you laugh.

We went to see my boyfriends The Hidden Cameras last night, which was lots of fun. They're on tour -- if they're playing anywhere near you, go and see them. Here, check this list for tour dates.

New Interweave Knits arrived at my house today! (I'm not the only one who has taken to yelling Tyyy-ra mail!!! everytime I hear mail come through the mail slot, right?) I plan to spend some quality time with it tonight when I get home from school. From a quick glance, it looks like it's full of truly beautiful sweaters that I'll never knit.

OK, I'm off. I'm going to an EndNote workshop at the library, and then to a talk by Mimi Thi Nguyen. Both of these things are very exciting. I hope you're doing something exciting today.

No comments: