Monday, November 20, 2006

Just a few things:

  • I can no longer update the Rock-Along Gallery (or my knitting gallery or other pages), and I probably won't be making any changes around here till classes end (in three weeks!).

  • Foreign correspondent Danny (remember Australian Danny, my co-worker in Taiwan?) reports that this blog cannot be accessed from mainland China. Is this just a weird glitch? Or because of Taiwan content in the archives?

  • I'm supposed to be writing a short paper write now. I really really don't want to do it. It's for a class that I don't like anymore. (Did I mention there are only three more weeks of classes?)

  • I've turned the heel on Xmas sock #2. This means I'm about a quarter of the way through my Xmas sock knitting! (But I can't stay up half the night too often, like I did last night. See previous point.)

  • No comments: