Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday already?

Blogger has informed me that as of this Monday, I'll no longer be able to upload "non-blog content" here, because they are "retiring" the Blog*Spot Plus deal. What this means is that I will no longer be able to update the Rock-Along Gallery, my knitting gallery, or any of my other pages, and I'll be forced to deal with their way of uploading images into blog posts (which involves resizing, and other weird things that I don't like). This is a huge bummer.

So. I'm sure there are ways to get around this, such as switching to an external host, but I don't even really know what that means. I'm thinking that instead of figuring out how to keep things as they are around here, I'll make some changes. I'll probably end up switching over to the Blogger Beta version for now, where I'll build a new knitting gallery. This here blog has looked the same for a few years, so I guess it won't kill me to shake it up a bit.

Anyway, I wanted to give you the heads up. There may be some weirdness around here. (Or, of course, I might not have time to deal with this change right away, and you'll wonder what I'm even talking about right now.) And changes are coming.

No comments: