Friday, May 05, 2006

The 2-H Club

1. Haircut
2. Hoodie



What do I do when I have a thesis to write but I'm too lazy for a distracting cleaning spree? I get my hair cut. Somebody tells me I now look like a Bay City Roller, but, um, somebody is stupid not really very funny. (Clearly I look more like Joan Jett!) All you drooling CBC fans can click here for a look at the hoodie logo.

Speaking of the hoodie, I need some advice from the sewers (seamsters?) out there. This hoodie is too big, and especially too long. I'm willing to cut and sew to make it fit better, but before I just start winging it, does anyone know if someone out there has already done something like this and, oh, I don't know, posted a step-by-step tutorial on the Internet about it? (I did a bit of googling and found this link about making a "sweatshirt jacket," but... uhh... yeah. When I stopped laughing, I thought I'd ask you instead. ;)

No comments: