Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The SCJ Contrast-Hem-Facing Poll [TM]

There is a bit more support in the comments for red than for pink, but to help you decide, I've wrangled up an interactive, high-tech visual tool. To consider each combo fairly, you can cover up the other side with your hand -- that's the interactive part. :)



I tried to photograph the balls of wool to show you, but it's impossible to photograph red. It was much easier to find the closest possible shades in my computer, which is what the little circles are. Then I tried to compose pairs of circles that didn't look like demonic googly-eyes. I think I've achieved something closer to pimento yarn-olives, don't you?

So, if you haven't weighed in yet, pink or red? (I'll admit that blue would really be the best choice, but I'm using what I've got.)

No comments: