Saturday, August 27, 2005

Gone fishing!

Bill and I are off to the Bay of Quinte -- we got a last-minute deal on a cabin. I'm so excited! Can you believe it's been two years since our fishing trip to the Crotch? (If you missed that trip, you can recap my impressive haul-o-fish here.) We haven't been camping or cottaging since then. (Have I mentioned I'm so excited?) And it just so happens that a knitterly side trip may be possible. As if it isn't enough to take a road trip, stay in a cabin, and spend all the daylight hours on a boat with my fishing rod wedged between my knees as I knit.



(I know, I know: Keep the barbed hooks away from the merino, for god's sake!)

I'll be back in a week or so; Bill's staying for two weeks, but I have this thing I have to do -- you know, school. So check back then for big-fish stories, photos, and new socks. Have a great last week of August, everybody. Mwah!

No comments: