Monday, July 18, 2005

Wanna see my big pink noodle?

Before Saturday, I had only showed it to Bill. I just wasn't quite ready to let other people see it. I was keeping it kind of private, I guess. Then, on Saturday, I exposed it in public. Lots of people wanted to have a look at it. Some people even wanted to touch it! Next thing I knew, the Yarn Harlot had photographed my big pink noodle and posted the photo on her blog. So there's no sense keeping it to myself anymore.



This is the Ruffles scarf from the Scarf Style book. (Well, what did you think it was going to be?) I'm knitting it in a silk-wool blend (Scheepjeswol Thorobred Silk Lambswool) that I thrifted last fall. I love this pattern. And I love that the corkscrew collapses into a stack of wool coins.



But I just don't see ruffles -- I see fusilli.

No comments: