Saturday, February 26, 2005

Crunch time

I won't be around much over the next little while. In fact, if I am around much, please tell me to get back to work. I have a lot to do these days for school, and I'll be reading and researching from morning till night. No knitting, no blog surfing. But you don't think I'd disappear and leave just a ball of yarn (that looks like the back of a person's head, we're told) at the top of the blog for a week, do you? I wish I could leave you with a spectacular sock photo, but I just haven't been knitting. Casting on for Mariah? Forget about it. Luckily, Bea is always ready and willing to offer her modeling services -- and don't think I don't know that half of my readers would rather see yet another photo of Bea than yet another photo of my feet anyway. I hereby present Beatrix Light and Dark, a series in which Miss Bea sleeps first on a pile of midterm exams that I have spent way too long grading this week, and then inside my backpack because, you know, she wants to go to school.

Why, yes, Beatrix does have a blankie.

Don't let the cat out of the bag...

Wish me luck with all my schoolwork. I'll have to take wee breaks from time to time, so I'll see you then.

No comments: