Sunday, October 24, 2004

The mustard is off the hot dog!*

I'm at school. I love coming to campus on the weekends when there aren't too many people around. I especially love that, as a grad student, I'm able to let myself into locked buildings. That is how much of a nerd I am.

Part of the reason I came to campus today was to get away from the distractions of home. I have an amazing talent for putting things off and finding anything to do besides what I really should be doing. Everybody does this, I know, but I think I even outdid myself last night: instead of doing my homework, I cut my own hair. Frankly, I was afraid of what I would've done today if I didn't get out of the house. (Maybe a homemade prison-style tattoo?) And now look: I'm blogging! Sigh.

* Guess what movie I'm using in the paper I'm writing for my Race and the Study of Media class? (Can anyone tell me what this expression actually means? Because I plan to start using it all the time.)

No comments: