Thursday, September 02, 2004

It hurts all over

Yesterday was the big day: moving in to my new apartment. It's going to take me a lo-o-ong time to unpack and get settled. See, I have a house-worth of two people's stuff crammed into an apartment for one. And today I'm sore. But at least I have a home! Good thing, too; school doesn't start till next week, but I have an orientation tomorrow morning.

I won't have Internet access at home until September 10, so in the meantime I'll probably be finding a public computer once a day. I'll be checking e-mail, blogging irregularly, and not showing you any photos. Boo! But after September 10, I'll have cable Internet. Yay! (I'm still marvelling at the fact that ADSL is not an option in my new neighbourhood.)

I'm itching to knit a sweater. I think I'll have to set some kind of moving-in achievement goals, or else I'll knit amid boxes for the next few months. Thanks to one of my most excellent readers, I have a most excellent sweater waiting impatiently in the wings. Hmmm: set up my desk, knit a sleeve?

Gotta run. I'm paying four dollars an hour to use this computer! At that rate, every four hours is a skein of Koigu Kersti!

No comments: