Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Scatterbrain-y lady

Just as I'm getting used to Pacific Standard Time, I've got to cross three time zones tomorrow! I'm heading to Ontario in the morning, but to cut the stress level a bit I'm not bringing Bea with me now. I'm going to leave her here with my parents (whom she has completely charmed), and once I have a place to live, they will send her out on a plane.

I have some very exciting yarn news! But I'm not going to share it yet. Photos must accompany this particular news, so it will have to wait a week or two. I'm just being a tease.

I may not be able to blog for a week. I assume I'll be moving in somewhere on September 1, and then I can only hope Internet access can be set up quickly. Once I'm moved in, I'll be able to return to normal life (which means blogging and reading blogs) and figure out a routine. Then I'll really be back. Wish me luck. I'll talk to you soon. xo

No comments: