Saturday, July 31, 2004

Packing, tidying, hobbling

I am unemployed -- three cheers for that! Today I'm doing lots of last-minute things before heading to Malaysia tomorrow. I've been packing my suitcase for Canada. I think Bea is getting used to the idea of moving -- what do you think?

Yes, Bea, you can come with me.

Or, if you would prefer, the Francis Bacon-style shot:

Bea channels the spirit of the artist...

I'll write again tonight. My flight to KL leaves tomorrow morning at the ungodly hour of 7:00 a.m. As I'm supposed to be at the airport at 5:00 a.m., I'll have to leave my apartment at around 3:30 a.m. No sense going to sleep tonight, is there? I'll make some strong coffee and just stay up. And just in case I doze off, my mother is going to give me a wakeup call at 3:00 a.m. (noon on Saturday for her). Yay, moms!

No comments: