Thursday, July 22, 2004

Last call

As you know, I live in Taipei. I think I've made it abundantly clear that I am leaving soon. (Today is my second-last Friday at work!) As some of you know, I can get my hands on some very fun Japanese and Taiwanese magazines and booklets (knitting and other), not to mention cavity-inducing hair accessories and a plethora of cute items from the stationery store. I'm also a sharing type of gal who loves a good swap.

I'm not going to send out a ton of tiny packages, but if you are really and truly interested in this stuff and are willing to ply me with sock yarn (or something), let me know ASAP. You can also get in touch if you want more specific info about the cute-character stuff that's available. (I can get Sanri0 stuff, but it's overpriced and not as cute and funny as Taiwanese stuff. My favourites at the moment are the Japanese-food characters: smiling steamed buns, etc.)

I have a feeling that I might be insane to make this offer. But there it is. Get in touch soon, since I only have one week left to shop and mail! It's your last chance for romance. [cue Stairway to Heaven...]

Update: The bar is now closed.

No comments: