Monday, April 05, 2004

I prefer "goddess" or the neutral "supreme being"

This morning I turned on our computer at home for a quick e-mail check before work, and the computer said those three little words that nobody wants to hear: Cannot find SYSTEM. Hopefully we (OK, I actually mean Bill) can fix this. Stay tuned.

I finished three things last night: one front piece of the Must Have (only the other front piece to go before assembly!), the first toe-up Koigu sock (which only involved binding off, but still, it's done!), and the first ball of yarn for my feather and fan scarf. Knitting is good.

Yet another quiz -- thanks to Erica for the link. The picture that went with my result gave me the creeps, so I'll just share the blurb, because I am a show off:

-----
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!

How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: