Friday, March 12, 2004

Awww!

sweet baby hat

I used the Kittyville Lil' Devil Baby Hat pattern, Bernat Denim Style yarn (worsted, acrylic/cotton, super soft), and a 5mm circ. This hat is for the new baby girl of some acquaintances here, and I think it might be a bit too zany to give a red devil hat to someone you don't know all that well, don't you? (You never know how people feel about the devil!) So instead we'll give a green pompom lumberjack hat. Who wouldn't want one of these?

Bill made the amazing discovery a while back that when we put a folded towel on the desk, Beatrix will curl up and go to sleep instead of walking on the keyboard, standing in front of the screen, pushing pens onto the floor, etc. As I sit here blogging, here's the view to my left:

sweet baby cat

I think she's dreaming of shredding rolls of toilet paper. Ah, good times.

No comments: