Saturday, February 14, 2004

The monkey says Happy Valentine's Day!

monkey

Lucky me! A package arrived last week from Cupid herself: Greta! She sent this fabulous monkey and a fuzzy black moebius scarf. See, I can wear it around my neck like this, or pulled down over my shoulders like this. Fun! Thanks, Greta! (And thanks, Em, for organizing the Valentine's swap!)

I actually got three packages this week. One was from Rachael:

Not fragile AT ALL!

Click on the box to see what was inside: seven balls of Patons Classic to make a Must Have cardigan! (That's my swatch on top -- I'll be using a 5 mm needle.) I'm very excited about this. I started a sleeve today. Progress photo tomorrow!

And thanks to Mariko, I've had a very sweet (but fat-free) week: take a look. What a week! And while I'm full of love for the knitters, thanks to everyone who drops by and leaves comments here, too. It really makes my day.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: