Wednesday, September 24, 2003

I'm ba-a-ack! I don't have time to write much, but it's nice knowing that I don't have to cram in as much as possible. I can just post tomorrow! And the next day! Man, I loved my holiday so much. I'm not entirely ready to be back, but I'm OK with it.

No slow re-adjustment to Taipei for this lady, though; I was back at the office at 8:30 this morning, and there was an "emergency" editing job waiting for me. Yeehaw! However, I was told by some coworkers that I look "thinner" and tanned. And it must be true, for the Taiwanese are not known (by me) for false compliments. (I've become used to comments like "You look tired and very bad today" and "You look like pregnant in this dress.")

I went to every blog on my links page today, from Action Hero to X-treme Knitting. (No Z knitblogs that I know of.) I'll save the page of new-on-the-ring blogs for tomorrow. There are probably a hundred to check out.

I'm hoping to bring you some pictures tomorrow! It would be about time, wouldn't it?

No comments: