Thursday, August 21, 2003

I'm getting on the plane in about five hours, and yes, I will have Internet access for at least the first eight or ten days of my holiday, so yes, you'll hear all about it. (Here a little preview: Whoa! Everybody's speaking English here!) Meanwhile, as promised, a few photos! Some FOs, as a matter of fact.

First, the assymetrical bulky baby cardigan (one of Kristi's free patterns). I made this for my supervisor at work, who is due to have a boy on August 30:

two apple buttons

Garter stitch, knit in one piece, easy and super fast. The details are a little blown out in the photo, but the sweater has a cute little square neck. The pattern didn't call for it, but I did a chain selvedge on all edges.

Also one of Kristi's patterns is the Haiku, which is for a friend's one-year-old girl:

mystery yarn

OK, I have to pick up the pace here. Can't exactly be late for an international flight. Here's a photo of the rainbow acrylic head kerchief I made a couple of weeks ago, with the attached i-cord ties:



And for no particular reason at all, here's picture of my feet in this summer's sandals!



Gotta run! Thanks for your well-wishes! I'll blog soon from the other side of the Pacific. See you then!

No comments: