Monday, June 09, 2003

Just like every other knitter, I spent time looking at the new Knitty yesterday. I had anticipated that I'd be overwhelmed with projects that I wanted to try and out of my mind with fabulous possibilities. But actually, I was underwhelmed. I do love the vintage bathing cap, and I think Brisa is pretty. Plus the childHood kids' sweater is super cute. And...that's about it! For me, anyway. Underwhelming.

Is anyone still mousing? Well, I knit mine last night, but for an I-cord tail, and it is so cute! Anna is right: it looks a bit like a turd. So I put a face and ears on it. I'll post a photo soon.

eve.jpg
Fun and spunky, you link, therefore you are!
This is all fun and games, and you do
what you damned well please!

What kind of blogger am I?
brought to you by Quizilla
(quiz link via Fillyjonk -- wicked good graphics!)

No comments: