Tuesday, May 06, 2003

OK, I know I said I wasn't going to talk about Barbie anymore. But I didn't say anything about other dolls, did I? Because I came across something today that really made me laugh, and you just have to see this. OK, I don't know who makes this doll or what the purpose is exactly. And I can't really prepare you for what you are about to see, except for this: Have you ever seen Christopher Walken on "Saturday Night Live" playing a character called The Continental? That's all I could think of when I found these disturbing images.

  • The Pink Bathroom
  • Making a Move
  • The Continental?


  • I had my temperature taken four times today: at my office, at the bank, at the gym, and at McDonald's. (Sure, like you don't get an ice cream cone after the gym!) If you haven't heard, Taiwan is totally out of control in its response to SARS. This story addresses some of the problems. Supposedly everyone in Taipei is going to be given a free ear thermometer by the city. Mayor Ma, may I request a Hello Kitty thermometer, please?

    No comments: