Friday, February 28, 2003

You're a Cappucinno.
You're a Cappucino!
what kind of coffee are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon, and I have some exciting news: I've bought a domain name and will now begin putting together a whole new Web site. I don't know why I suddenly decided this was something I just had to do, but now I'm very into it. Part of it is that I'm itching to learn something. (Something a little easier than speaking Chinese, that is.) In the meantime, thanks for coming to read my blog. I've added a couple of links at the side recently.

Some of our India photos are up on the Net, thanks to my friend Trevor.

Tomorrow I have a coffee date with another beginner knitter, one of Bill's students. And we're going to bring our knitting. Her name is Pony. I've met Taiwanese women/girls named Happy, Fancy, Unique, PuPu, RoRo, CoCo, and Fish, and now I'm going knitting with Pony. This just never happened in Canada.

No comments: