Tuesday, November 23, 2004

zzzzzombie

It's two o'clock in the morning. Do you do this too? I got home from class at 9:30 p.m. and was revved, sat down to work on a presentation for tomorrow night's class, felt tired, had a beer, kept working, and now... zing! I'm not tired anymore. Well, that's not exactly true. I'm too tired to keep working, but I'm not sleepy enough to go to bed. Plus I can hear that a certain somebody (I don't want to name names, but it's not me, and it's not Beatrix) is snoring up a storm at the moment. Hmm. So I'm sitting here glassy-eyed, clicking, clicking, click click click. I'm in that no-person's-land where I can't actually do anything. Look at the pretty computer screen, click click clickclickclick.

By the way, I was reading earlier about an American TV show called Room 222 that was on the air from 1969 to 1974. Anyone remember that one? From what I can gather, it was a good show.

No comments: