Monday, December 22, 2008

Psst ... Mooky here.


I haven't seen you in ages! I hope you're doing well. I'm OK -- spending a lot more time indoors these days, what with all the cold white stuff outside. Anyhoo, I wanted to let you know that there's a cardigan blocking on Alison's office floor at the moment, so she'll be back here soon. In the meantime, I'm going to go and keep helping her make the bed. She says I'm a big help. Well, she says it like, "Oh, yeah, you're a biiiiig help, Mooky." And then I bite the sheet and try to scratch her. Fun!

Over and out,
Mooky (a.k.a., Mookus, Mookala, Mookros-Mookros-Ghali)

14 comments:

knithound brooklyn said...

Moooks! you are so cute!

Chris said...

Oh, man, Mooky, look at how adorable you are!!

Thinks too much said...

Hey Mook. I totally get it. I used to love it when my mom would pretend she didn't notice me and make the bed over me.

miss ewe said...

MOOKY!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're inside, Mooky. My kitties love a good game of "make the bed", too.

Merry Christmas to you and your people, Mooky.

Veronique said...

Stay warm Mooks! And don't sit on the wet cardigan!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, the only thing more fun than make-the-bed is chase-the-toes-under-the-covers. Oh, and grab-the-yarn-during-knitting. And subdue-the-broom...

CJ (itteh bitteh kitteh)

La Cabeza Grande said...

Oh, so cute and adorable under those white covers! Stay warm and safe this holiday.

Agnes said...

Cute!

shannon said...

mookalicious!

i'm sure your mom loves the help you bring her while she attempts to make the bed. smiles and laughs, we all need them! and i'm sure she's doing one or the other (if not both) watching your antics.

Unknown said...

Oh Mookros. White is definitely your color.

claudia said...

Mooky deserves a big kiss for being such a big help.

Anonymous said...

I have a chihuahua named Morty and I call him Mortros-Mortros Ghali! It doesn't even work that well with his name. But I'm glad to know someone else does that.

Elizabeth said...

My parents have a cat that is actually named muqtada al-sadr, or Muqtada Al-Kitty, or Mooky.