Friday, September 15, 2006

1. Rough night

I was up until 2:30 last night waiting for Mooky to come home, going outside every half hour to call him, approaching heart-attack mode because he normally responds to his name and almost always shows up at 10 o'clock for bedtime. He didn't come. Woke up this morning -- still no Mook. Then I thought of something: Bill and I went out for food last night, and we took the car due to his disability. Did you figure it out? Mooky spent the night locked in the garage. Poor thing -- I didn't check there until about 10 o'clock this morning. He was a little wild-eyed, and he had cobwebs on his whiskers from, I imagine, poking his nose into every dusty corner looking for a way out. He came in, ate three helpings of breakfast, and then headed back outside.

2. New pins!

A trip to the dollar store, and now a project for the weekend.



I plan to block my Leaf Lace Shawl, following Stephanie's excellent lace-blocking guidelines. Wish me luck!

No comments: