Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am the tortoise. Or the little engine that could. Or something.

Slow and steady will get this chapter done. It will happen. By Thursday, in fact, or my supervisor will ... I don't know. Give me a stern look, maybe. Arrgh. Why is it so hard?

Despite my feeling like I should be working on my thesis all the time, Bill and I are developing a Friday-night dinner-and-a-movie ritual. (If you do something for two weeks in a row, can you call it a ritual?) Last night we went out for Indian food (yum!), tried to remember all the places we stayed and all the places we ate when we were in India (impossible!), and then went to see Deepa Mehta's Water (I was in tears by the end!).

I don't really have anything to say, but I wanted to say hi. And that the comments on that last post were even funnier than the receipt.

No comments: