Saturday, October 29, 2005

Thumbs down?



Mostly I'm thinking, in what situation will I comfortably wear these? Arctic typing? (Maybe it's not clear from the photo: the ribbing up around my fingers is the end of the mitt/glove/armwarmer/gauntlet; my fingers are out in the open.)

The pattern is Hurry Up Spring armwarmers from Stitch n Bitch Nation. (Note: For this and any pattern from SnB(N), do check the errata page!) The yarn -- thanks again, Em! -- is Karaoke soy silk and wool. Love the yarn, no doubt about that. The thumb is a little too small for me and my man hands. Maybe I'll make the other one, just cause they're pretty. But I need a little convincing, so please feel free to help me complete the following sentence:

Warm-yet-fingerless mitts will be useful when I need to _________.

Thanks!

No comments: