Friday, January 23, 2004

You know what I was looking forward to on this holiday? I was looking forward to spending some time on the computer, reading blogs, blogging, and catching up with long-overdue e-mails. But you know what? It's too cold to sit at the computer. Yes, we do have one small electric space heater. But it can't pump out enough heat for the whole apartment, obviously, so at night we have it in the bedroom, and during the day we heat the living room. The computer isn't in the living room. So even though I'm wearing long johns, flannel jammie pants, two T-shirts, and a wool cardigan (and there's a kitten curled up in my lap, with a paw wrapped around her cold nose), it's just really not fun to sit here. So I'm going to go into the living room now. We rented Far from Heaven, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'll leave you with a bit of Bea that I forgot to post yesterday: click here. And keep warm!

No comments: