Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The Supreme Court of Canada has decided to maintain the status quo regarding marijuana possession laws (i.e., possession is illegal) and to leave any changes up to Parliament (stories here and here). The long-time smokesperson (did I actually just make up that word?) for the pro-pot side is Vancouver's David Malmo-Levine. This was his response to the ruling: "I'm bummed out, man. It's a bit of a kick in the nuts." OK, everything I have to say about that is just too obvious. Stoner.

When I complained about my allergy attack the other day, Meg mentioned the use of a neti pot. I had never heard of this; basically, it's a tool used for a nasal enema. I found this page, which describes the procedure, but has the MOST DISTURBING PHOTOS EVER at the bottom. Scroll down at your own risk! I wish I hadn't.

It's Christmas Eve!

photo: stone

No comments: