Wednesday, May 21, 2003



Sometimes I'm so tired that I don't even have the energy to come up with a good haiku. Luckily I can just go here or here or, if I'm really exhausted, I can generate a Bushku -- "'cause 5-7-5 is too darn complexicated, Laura."

I've started another pair of socks, this time from the toe up with a figure 8 toe. So far (about 2 inches), so good. I'm using "Paint Box" Patons Kroy sock yarn.

Oh, and in case you're not convinced, it's OK for men to knit, all right?

News in the Extreme Ironing community: "A South African duo have won an extreme ironing photo competition by ironing a shirt while suspended from a rope across a mountain gorge." There were more than 160 entries; the pair that ironed on Mount Everest placed eighth.

[There used to be three small photos of knitted stuff here.]

Hey, what are those? You'll have to tune in tomorrow (or the next day) to find out... Maybe Blogger will pull itself together by then.

No comments: