Sunday, February 16, 2003

It's been raining all day, which has made me feel very lazy. Luckily I have the kind of life where I can be lazy all day on a Sunday! I ventured out this morning to Dante Coffee for lattes for Bill and I, and other than than I've just been nesting and listening to music.

I wanted to do some knitting but couldn't be bothered going to the yarn store for supplies, so I started another hat out of leftover wool from the two Crazy Hats. I figured I'll make it for one of my friends' kids; instead of casting on 120 sts I cast on 90. The basic colour is the green-crayon green from Crazy Hat 2: The Sequel. I'm going to try to knit pink squares into it. We'll see how that goes.

When I'm at work, I spend too much time looking at stuff I like on the Internet. It's either that, or go numb in the head, so I choose to surf on company time. Here's where I often go:
> dangerous chunky
> primp! a place to be girly
> purseknickety
> not martha!

We went to see The Hours last night. It was very good, I thought. I was surprised to find that Nicole Kidman actually can act.

No comments: